This is a pre-order, the TAT will be 22-24 weeks from date of finalization.
The turn around for design is 4 weeks, could be sooner and this will also depend on you and when you approve the print.
Here is how a custom print will work:
1. You must only choose from images already made/used from past rounds. Nothing newly sketched or not yet used in rounds.
2. You can only use one theme per print! For example, a NBC theme can have all characters we have already used and are available or you can choose just one of the characters from that line. You can choose background colors, as well as orientation.
3.Panels can also be made for each of your prints, however the MOQ will also apply (info below), as well as a $3 per panel design fee will apply.
Here are some examples:
Child Panel: 4 panels x $3 per panel = $12
MOQ for all prints or panels for non exclusive images: 3 @$75 for non exclusives= $75
Your total for your panels will be $87 total. You can order more, of course, the $3 per panel design is only applied once, but it is applied per panel size each time; Child, Big Kid, Adult.
4. There is a MOQ per print made, I will not charge a design fee, however, I will require that a MOQ per print be purchased at normal Pre-Order pricing of $25 per yard, $30 for exclusive prints.
5. YES I have the right to resell the prints to the public if I decide to. Your MOQ is still the same because I have waived the design fee to give you a specific print you are wanting made. You can purchase an exclusive license for your use only however, further restrictions apply. Please see Restrictions on Single Use License below.
6. NO TUMBLER PANELS OR BAG PANEL DESIGNS AVAILABLE ONLY PRINTS AND NORMAL PANELS; CHILD, BIG KID, AND ADULT WITH SINGLE IMAGES, NO PRINTS MAIN OR COORDINATES WILL BE ADDED TO THE PANELS. NO MYSTERY BOX IMAGES NOT YET SEEN/ARRIVED ALLOWED.
7. No, you can not have fabrics made for resale in your shops, this is for personal use or use to make your sewn products for sale. You do not own the rights to the print, I am the only one designing and rightful owner of the art and design I create for you. You will NOT get the files. All fabrics will be sourced through us to you. It is not a commercial use license/print.
8. You can have a character's re-colored, making it a newly colored image, but not a new image (hope that makes sense); hair, eye color, and etc. However, that WILL require an additional one time $25 fee per character.
9. First come first serve, 20 spots will open and you will have to wait for your design time to come about. Please refer to the Design Schedule below.
10. I will allow for Exclusive Club Images to be used, however the MOQ is 5 yards per print, and Pre-Order price is $30.
11. To secure your space please check out with the basic price, which would be $75, that covers your MOQ of any non exclusive print. Once you have done that, any additional fees (recoloring of an image, exclusive prints additional fees, or Single Use License) as well as additional yardage past the 3 MOQ for non exclusive prints that may apply will be invoiced. Should you choose an exclusive club image for your prints, you will be invoiced for the difference per the MOQ and any additional MOQtys on that exclusive image. Exclusive print MOQ is 5 and pre-order pricing is $30, so you would be invoiced $15 (that would make the $30 per yard for exclusive, plus an additional $60 to equal all 5 yards of exclusive club print required for the MOQ).
SINGLE USE LICENSE
There is a $275 Single Use License should you want me to not sell the print I have created for you. You may order up to 25 yards of your Single Use License Design. However, once the 25 yards have been exhausted you must purchase a new license, with the same MOQ and design fees if any (for exclusive club images) apply.
What this means, is that NO one will be able to purchase your design we have created, except you and the owners. We will always retain that right. It will not be sold to the public, where a non Single Use License allows for your design prints to be sold at Pre-Order or Retail/Destash.
Single Use License is limited to a 2 year span. This means should we decide to sell after your 2 year Single Use License has expired, we will offer it as a pre-order, retail, or destash.
Should you have any further questions please email at email@example.com
1. Filled Dianna Muños, date of finalization will be determined when your print is approved. Estimated 4 weeks from July 31st.
2. Filled Matt Fullmer, date of finalization will be determined when your print is approved. Estimated 4 weeks from August 31st.
3. Filled Ashley B, date of finalization will be determined when your print is approved. Estimated 4 weeks from September 30th.
4. Filled Sarah Palmer, date of finalization will be determined when your print is approved. Estimated 4 weeks from November 30th we take a break for the best Month ever!!
5. Filled Sarah Palmer 2nd Print, date of finalization will be determined when your print is approved. Estimated 4 weeks from January 31st, break again for the Holidays.
6. Filled Kari J. , date of finalization will be determined when your print is approved. Estimated 4 weeks from February 28th 2023.
7. Filled Tina McD , date of finalization will be determined when your print is approved. Estimated 4 weeks from March 31st, 2023
8. Filled Lance F, date of finalization will be determined when your print is approved. Estimated 4 weeks from April 30th, 2023
9. Filled Sarah Palmer 3rd Print, date of finalization will be determined when your print is approved. Estimated 4 weeks fromMay 31st, 2023
10. Filled Mindy Cruz, date of finalization will be determined when your print is approved. Estimated 4 weeks from June 30th, 2023.