With your purchase in for the year you will get a total of 12 Bag Panels. 2 Panels per Round. Bag Panels cannot be rolled over, the 2 bag panels must be chosen with each round offered at the time they are offered.
You will always be able to purchase extras from each round after your 2 you get with your membership.
There are a few restrictions and rules:
1. Again, you cannot roll over any bag panels, you must choose your two minimum for every round. Of course you can purchase extras! Extras can be purchased only during the Round, never after it's closing or once the year is done.
2. You must absolutely chose your 2 during the Round, any orders after the round is closed you forfeit. No matter what the circumstances are. We are ALL busy, we all have lives, and we make sure to make you all aware of when the rounds open and close. It is your responsibility to remember these dates and make your claims within the time frames, both days and times given.
3. While it is a club where bag panel rounds will not be offered to the public, some can and will be offered as destash, retail, and sometimes during special occasions; fund raisers, and emergencies should one ever arise. However, there will always be a limited amount offered outside Club Membership.
4. I will absolutely always destash without giving anyone fist picks any samples, flawed prints, and overage. Please remember samples always arrive before the turn around times as it is less qtys ordered in samples.
5. FAUX VERY IMPORTANT. Is not being offered at the moment.
6. INVOICES for extra bag panels. You will not get any extra yardage ordered (that is anything extra past your 2 bag panels that comes with your membership) should you not pay for your extras before the closing of the round. We will send an invoice, listing your choices, the first two will have a zero amount due as they come with your membership per month, but the rest will have the price per panel. If you don't pay the invoice and it is canceled, the panels ordered and counted as your membership panels will be the first two panel choices listed first.
7. I allot a certain amount for each round. If that amount is not met with extras purchased, the extras will be offered as a pre-order. Again this will be limited and treated as a Flash Round. I must make those MOQs.
8. After the initial year of the Bag Panels Exclusive Club, I retain the right to offer them as Pre-Orders should I wish to do so to the public and past members.
9. VIPs, Discounts, and store credit are never eligible for exclusive club print yardage.
10. NO REFUNDS will be issued. I am giving you all important information upfront. I am stating facts, and being clear on everything so that there are no misconceptions or confusion.
11. All rules and regulations subject to change under extreme circumstances or unforeseen situations.
12. I may at any time use the artwork for revamps and re-dos for future rounds. While we will have an exclusive that is for the club, I may take any drawing(s) from any round or all and revamp and re-do for normal open rounds.